Important Health Information – Body Wraps
Almost anyone should be able to have a wrap but check with your doctor first. Body wraps are contra-indicated if you have a medical problem, circulatory problems, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, diabetes, or other disease. Body Wraps should not be used if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, menstruating or constipated. It is recommended that you consult with a doctor before beginning any weight loss or inch loss program.
Wrap Yourself Slim Body Wraps are not a substitute for a healthy, energy controlled diet and physical activity! To find out what your healthy weight is, and how to achieve and maintain it in a balanced, sensible way, please visit Health.gov.
- Test patch a small area of the skin prior to use to check for allergic reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for internal consumption/external use only.
Important Health Information – Sauna Suits
- Use of the Wrap Yourself Slim Sauna Suit is not a substitute for a healthy, energy controlled diet and physical activity.
- Use of a Sauna Suit carries some risk from dehydration and overheating. This must be considered before determining the suitability and duration of treatment.
- Consult your doctor before using the Wrap Yourself Slim Sauna Suit.